In addition to the jalapeno popper dip, these nacho pinwheels are another tasty Super Bowl snack that uses lots of Local Box produce! They’re totally addicting and super easy, making them a great addition to your menu for this Sunday.
Finely minced red onion, jalapeno, or cilantro would also be great additions!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1/3 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. fresh corn
- 1/4 c. red or green bell pepper, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- Salsa, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and divide each rectangle in half (so you should have 4 smaller rectangles). Press the perforations together.
- In small bowl, mix the cream cheese and taco seasoning mix together, then stir in the cheddar cheese, corn, peppers and green onions.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle and press the edge to seal. Cut each roll into 6 slices with a serrated knife, then place each roll cut side down on a cookie sheet
- Bake ~15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Serve warm with salsa.