- 2 cups cantaloupe
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled & finely chopped
- 1 medium orange, peeled & finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped
- 1 (8-oz) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely copped fresh strawberries
In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, onion, kiwi, orange, peppers and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the tortillas. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-14 minutes or just until crisp.
Just before serving, drain salsa if desired. Stir in strawberries.
Serve fruit salsa with cinnamon chips.